Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day Three


Yesterday I increased my calorie intake to 2490, but I was still down a pound and a half. I'll try increasing my calories by 100 today. I don't want to go crazy. Mostly I want to feel for when I'm still producing enough milk for my baby and stay at that point.

So far my efforts are dietary. I haven't even started exercising yet. I'll need to adjust once that begins.

I'm posting a couple wedding photos today. Here I am (not at my skinniest, but still much thinner than I am now.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    This a cool idea for a blog and it makes want to reccommend a book to you. It's called
    French Women Don't Get Fat

    I love it because she is so good at explaining how to have a good balanced way of eating and when I remember to think like the author I'm happier with what I am eating, and healthier and I just really love it. I think all women should read it.

    Another one I really loved that kinda goes along with the first one is called
    French Kids Eat Everything.

    I don't remember either author's name off the top of my list but any way. I guess french people are just good at eating and staying healthy without feeling guilty etc.

    I really love them.

    Ok. Hope your fine with me commenting here.

    ReplyDelete